How to determine installed locales on the system?

Hi,

In my GTK application, I need to determine the currently installed
locales on the Linux system, so that I can fill some combo box field
with the available values.

I needed to know if it is possible to do this using some GTK API, or
other API?  I basically need something that does the job of
"EnumSystemLocales()", which is a WIN32 API and does what I need.

Any help in this would be highly useful.

Thanks in advance,
Gaurav