khmer modul for Pango

Hello,

I would like to announce the first version of the Khmer module for Pango.
It is available now at
 http://www.khmeros.info/download/pango-khmer-patch.zip

Inside is a diff for the changes of the buildsystem and the code for the
module. This compiles here fine with the current CVS.

I would be happy if someone would have a look at it and maybe test it.
If there are no problems I would be happy if this could go into CVS.

In the moment I am aware of one problem with this, but I am not sure where to
look to solve it. It happens only with some fonts, the fonts from KhmerOS :-(
It appears to me that there are problems related to a mark to mark anchor
because in some situations a glyph is not at the correct position. This
happens if there are stacked subscripts.

The same fonts are working with ICU and QT, so I think the problems is in
Pango and not in the fonts.

Are there known problems with glyph positioning or anchor handling?

Any feedback is welcome

Jens

--

Unicode support for Khmer language: www.khmeros.info