Re: pango documentation

Hi Werner,

The following are not documentation, but examples that together with
the API documentation may help you figure out what to do:

    pango/examples/pangoft2pgm.c
        - An example of how to do offline pango rendering to
          a bitmap and then writes the output to a pgm file.

    http://imagic.weizmann.ac.il/~dov/freesw/paps/
        - An example similar to the above but it goes further and
          shows how to access the individual freetype glyphs,
          that it eventually translate to postscript paths.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Dov