Personal request

A bit of an abuse of this list, but I hope I'll be forgiven :-)

My grandfather's 90th birthday is coming up this spring, and in
commemoration,
the family is preparing a book for the occasion. As my contribution to
the
result, I'm working on a typographic composition for the occasion.

What I'm looking for is "ninety" written out in various languages
and in particular in various scripts. If the form would change depending
on
"ninety what?" it should be the appropriate form for years or a person's
age.

Many thanks in advance,
					Owen

[ Probably best to follow up here to prevent duplication of effort, but
  feel free to mail me privately as well. If there is any doubt that
  Pango and commonly available fonts would render the result correctly,
  an image so that I can check my work would be great. ]