abs val for 'size' attribute in markup

Hello,

maybe I didn't understand how the markup language works, but it seems that setting the size attribute with
an absolute value does not work (it leads to a null font size).

I commented out line pango-markup.c:286:
  //if (ot->scale_level_delta != 0)

and it works as expected, but I'm not sure about that.

best regards,

s.

for info, the markup text I use: <span face='Times New Roman' size='40960' style='normal' weight='normal'>sauvage !</span>

--
stéphane conversy
   http://www.tls.cena.fr/~conversy