Re: testing pango with 770

ext Matthias Clasen wrote:

>On Wed, 2005-12-21 at 15:15 +0200, Tapani P�i wrote:
>

>>* What is causing slowness?
>>

>Hard to say, without seeing the test code or profiles.

You can fetch test-sources from o-hand svn :
http://svn.o-hand.com/view/misc/trunk/fstests/tests/

I understand that this is a kind of 'raw speed' testing, I am interested
to try other tests aswell. Before profiling something we should have
specific testcases, also note that profiling is not so trivial with arm
as with x86. Consider this as a 'rough' figure what is the performance
difference before going further.

// Tapani