Re: Automatic paragraph direction and BiDirection layouts in Gtk+

Hi Behdad,
Dov indicated that he thinks that "the implemetation is quite easy". If
so, and he has some time available to do it, and he can do it in an
independent workspace and then pass it to you and me for testing, that
might be a way to move forward fast. I am sure that in the process of
doing a test implementation the bugs in the spec will become clear and you
can improve the spec in step with Dov's implementation. My goal is to get
a test implementation of RTL Evolution up and running quickly, since it is
the "missing link" right now in the industrial grade Open Source RTL
desktop. Getting Owen to approve a commit of the changes should be easy
after we can demo a real product like Evolution.
Regards,

 - yba