Re: Automatic paragraph direction and BiDirection layouts in Gtk+

Hi Jonathan,

Here it is:

  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-i18n-list/2004-March/msg00001.html

I'm very interested to hearing your comments on it.

I am also very interested to hear your comments on my response on
the subject "RFC on Evolution Localization Requirements". Did you
get it?

Regards,
Dov