[BUG] korean characters crash xchat - bug in pango?

Hi!

After a friend of mine crashed my xchat, he referred me to the following page:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=984373&group_id=239&atid=100239

Only a few xchat-users experience the same problem.
When debugging xchat with gdb I get an infinite backtrace, perhaps something smashed up the stack.

I then tried valgrind with its memcheck-tool to debug. I referred me to render_syllable at hangul-fc.c:249. After examing this line, I suspect, that the calculation of jindex could be wrong with false values of text[i]. I don't know the code, perhaps the error is somewhere else, but I must be in pango. I've attached the gzip'd valgrind log. I think the error occurs around line 644.

What do you think?

Franz