Outdated link in the download page of Pango!

Hi,

I downloaded the source code of Pango and Gtk
following the link in the download page of Pango
(http://www.pango.org/download.shtml). All the links
in that page points to ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk/v2.0
. Actually it should point to either
ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk/v2.2/ or
ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk/

I thought Pango(1.0.5) and GTk(2.0.9)  that I
downloaded are the latest versions. :-) I read the
code for the last two days. It's only when I tried to
compile it a few minutes back, I found that I'm having
older codes! (Because it was not taking the header
files of the FreeType library v2.1.7 installed in my
machine).

I request the person who is maintaining the Pango site
to please update the download links.

Thanks.
Jyotirmoy