Re: ZWNJ/ZWJ being shown in Pango HEAD ?
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu clai net>
- Cc: gtk-i18n-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: ZWNJ/ZWJ being shown in Pango HEAD ?
- Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 12:35:44 -0500
On Sun, 2004-02-22 at 13:29, Sayamindu Dasgupta wrote:
> For some reasons, Pango HEAD is showing the glyphs for ZWNJ and ZWJ (I
> don't think they are supposed to be displayed).
> This does not occur normally (when you insert a standalone ZWNJ), but it
> shows up when I write a sequence such as U+0995 U+09CD ZWNJ (ক্).
> Can anyone explain what is happening here ?
Maybe related to:
Where at the end we have an example of ZWJ being rendered when it
shouldn't be rendered.
] [Thread Prev