Re: Error in pango build (pangoft2-render.c) - Better looking

On Tue, 2004-12-07 at 03:08 +0000, Xzziroz wrote:
> Sorry, that blazemail provider does some funky html rendering.
>
> Hey there, on my recent journeys of compiling gaim i've had to update my
> entire glib/atk/pango/expat librarys. It seems while i'm in the process,
> pango gave me an error while being built that I believe has something to
> do with freetype (which I just also installed):

Well, one of two things:

 - Either Pango's configure.in isn't requiring as new a FreeType
   as it needs

or

 - it is requiring a sufficiently new FreeType, but you have
   multiple versions of FreeType versions and configure is
   finding one but compilation is against another.

Not sure without investigating when FT_LOAD_TARGET_MONO was
added.