Re: Combining characters

Hi,
This looks like exactly the kind of situation where silgraphite could be
useful. (http://graphite.sil.org) - one thing it can do is map unicode
sequences to the PUA. The pango integration isn't quite there yet but
hopefully shouldn't be too long.

Hopefully someone on the graphite list can explain what you would need to do.

Regards,
Daniel