Re: Sending input context to XIM server

Hi,

Instead of creating you own XIM Server using IMDKit (which is out of
date technology) , you can try to use the Input Method Framework "im-sdk", which
is the successor of IMDKit available at:

http://www.openi18n.org/IIIMF

You can download the latest tarball and install in your machine and check it.

- There is a GTK-IM module (iiimgcf) which allows GTK+ Client to directly
  talk to IIIM Server bypassing XIM.

- There are variety of Language Engine framework/template comes with it. You must be
  able to enable your language support with minimum effort.

- There is a generic language engine framework "UNIT" with which you add your
  language support by adding 'key mapping table' (composition sequence mapping
  table).

Thanks and Regards,
Sriram.