Re: Indic languages with pango!!
- From: G Karunakar <karunakar freedomink org>
- To: "Mehta, Anish" <Anish Mehta enst-bretagne fr>
- Cc: Noah Levitt <nlevitt columbia edu>, gtk-i18n-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Indic languages with pango!!
- Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 23:34:20 +0530
Mehta, Anish wrote:
Thanks a lot for responding. Can you tell me something more about what
i should do in order to view the indic language contents. What are the
files that i should download in order to add support to gedit for
viewing my file.
Just in case you dont have the proper fonts installed or locale
definition compiled, download indlinux milan 0.37 release and install it
, its available at http://www.indlinux.org/downloads/
][Date Next] [Thread Prev