Re: [Silgraphite-devel] Re: Pango and SILGraphite
- From: ftang netscape com (Yung-Fong Tang)
- To: Peter_Constable sil org
- Cc: cherlin pacbell net, gtk-i18n-list gnome org, silgraphite-devel lists sourceforge net
- Subject: Re: [Silgraphite-devel] Re: Pango and SILGraphite
- Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 13:50:40 -0800
Probably that is the real reason it called "OpenType"... there are OPEN
issues for the application developers to filled ....
Even as a font format, I don't think OpenType itself is OPEN. Can 3rd
party (which mean non Microsoft) register a feature to Microsoft ?
BTW, take a look at http://www.adobe.com/type/opentype/main.html#feat
It show some UI stuff we discussed in another thread.
] [Thread Prev