Re: Possible Pango 1.4 ideas

Damon Chaplin wrote at 15 Jan 2003 18:02:08 +0000:
 > I noticed the discussions on gtk-devel about GTK+ 2.4 plans, so I
 > wondered if we should try to get some better layout features into Pango
 > for the next release. Quite a few people seem interested in using Pango
 > for DTP or printing now!

I would like to see Pango able to support the inline properties
defined by the XSL 1.0 Recommendation (http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/),
which are are superset of the CSS2 inline properties.

Regards,

Tony Graham
XML Technology Center - Dublin
Sun Microsystems Ireland Ltd                       Phone: +353 1 8199708
Hamilton House, East Point Business Park, Dublin 3            x(70)19708