Re: How can i use thai languae with GTK+ on window platform

Top .. writes:
 > I'd like to develop application in thai language with GTK+.

Are you using GTK+ 1.3.0, 2.0.x or 2.2.0? Unless you have specific
reasons not to, I suggest you use 2.2.0.

 > But i don't know is it support that?  If it's support, How can i
 > do?  may be i have to use UTF-8 for character code right?

Yes.

Start with the "hello world" sample, change the text into Thai (in
UTF-8), and see if it works. If you don't see any That text, you
probably need to tweak the <top>\etc\pango\pango.aliases file to
include some font you have that includes Thai characters.

--tml