Re: http://www.pango.org/?

On Tue, 2003-02-04 at 06:32, Tony Graham wrote:
> Is there a reason why http://www.pango.org/ is off the air?
>
> Daniel Glassey asked the question on 23rd January but got no reply, so
> it's been gone for a while.

I'm not not actually sure what was wrong before - the domain
was registered by Raph Levien, not myself, so I didn't have
direct access to the registrar. But we've gotten the domain
transfered to myself now, and hopefully it should be back
working within a day or two.

You can use pango.gnome.org for now ... I'll leave that URL
in place once I get www.pango.org working again.