New input methods and how to submit/implement them?

After the several answers I 've got here, I sat down and write my own input method, based on imcyrillic-translit.c by Owen Taylor.

It is for Bulgarian input and has support for Russian (only 3 new letters are needed). No support for Ukrainian, Belorusian and other cyrillic-based languages (they are supported by imcyrillic-translit). The idea is to have a specific module for Bulgarians that want to use transliteration in gtk2 applications.

I still have to work on the menu and how to switch between (at least two) IM with the keyboard easily... and using gtk IMs in Mozilla...

So, now that I have the IM working (tested with gtk+-2.2.1 with gaim) what should I do to have it possibly inserted in the main source tree? Just file a bug report (RFE)? I am using Gentoo linux, so as I start I have put it in my local ebuild (Gentoo package) as a patch.

Another problem I have is with the license, found at the top of imcyrillic-translit.c ... It starts:

/* GTK - The GIMP Toolkit
* Copyright (C) 2000 Red Hat Software
*
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or

How should I change it? Copyright Kalin Kozhuharov <mail> ??

Kalin.

/Bulgarian living in Japan, using mainly English on the Net :-) /