BMP chars lacking fonts

[I thought this might be of interest here.]

There are now only 244 BMP chars listed in UnicodeData.txt that pango
attempts to paint and for which I have no free / libre font.

I've not yet put up a good page about them, but a text list can be
grabbed at:

        http://cloos.sixbit.org/i18n/missing-glyphs.utf8.txt

It has the utf8 encoded character and the data from UnicodeData.txt
for each of the 244 chars.

Some of the characters, such as the GREEK SANs are new in 4.0; others
are scripts I've no or limited support for.  Others, such as the
VARIATION SELECTORs probably should not be painted as they are...

-JimC