Re: Say goodbye to core X fonts

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003, Roozbeh Pournader wrote:

: On Wed, 16 Apr 2003, Pablo Saratxaga wrote:
:
: > There are some Type1 fonts that are wrongly encoded (they claim to be
: > iso8859-1 glyphs);
:
: While we are at it, is it only me that feel there is a similar problem
: with Syriac fonts distributed with XFree86 4.3.0 in Red Hat 9? When I
: install the RPM from Red Hat 9, and open GNOME's character map, I see
: Syriac letters at the range U+01A2 to U+01F0.

I can see that more clearly using gucharmap. I'm going to investigate
and find out which font is the source of the problem.

--
Emil Soleyman-Zomalan