What is the status of OT handling in pango?

Hello!

I'd like to ask, what is the status of OpenType advanced features
(like GPOS and brothers;).

I'm asking because of handling hebrew text with accents; there
are now two unicode hebrew fonts freely available, which one of
them at least uses these advanced OpenType features to do the
vocales/accent positioning (The "SIL Ezra" font released recently.
The second font is the "Cardo" unicode font, which I don't know,
if it uses these features.
BTW, is there any tool, that can tell me things like this about a font?)

Thank you!
Petr Tomasek

--
Petr Tomasek, http://www.etf.cuni.cz/~tomasek/