Pango Viewer problem for Indian languages

Hi,

I am a newbie to this site as well as Pango, so forgive my ignorance. I downloaded Pango 1.0.0 and installed it on my Linux machine. The installation is done and I am able to run Pango-viewer. All the languages except Indian ones are displayed properly - the Indian text for Hindi, Tamil etc. is represented by spaces.

Is there something else I have to do, or am I on the wrong track here?

Thanks in advance,

Shikha

Do you Yahoo!?