Re: Pango licensing problem?

FreeType is dual licensed under GPL and the FreeType license,
so there is no problem using it with GPL code.

Also note that that the code in pango/opentype is only
ever used if you are using FreeType as well, so the fact
that it is under GPL/FreeType license instead of LGPL imposes
no additional restrictions on the person using Pango.

(Yes, I need to fix the problem with the license not being
included.)