Re: Pango-1.1.2 development release
- From: Hicham Amaoui <amaoui altern org>
- To: Roozbeh Pournader <roozbeh sharif edu>
- Cc: gtk-i18n-list gnome org, developer arabeyes org
- Subject: Re: Pango-1.1.2 development release
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:39:11 +0200
Roozbeh Pournader wrote:
I tried the patch on my machine and it solved the problem (without using
AA fonts of course as
Hicham Amaoui wrote:
Any chances to include fixes for bug #83058
The patch is dirty and does not go cleanly with Pango. It is only included
for end users/distributors. If you want the bug fixed on your machine and
you're in a hurry, apply it yourself. If you want it fixed in
redhat/debian/mandrake/..., and you're in a hurry again, nag to the
respective owner of pango/gnome there, but if you want it fixed in the
original pango, please work on a good patch.
it does not apply to the xft module).
Now I'm not familiar with pango internals, and Owen have not enough time
to look for a proper fix. So I'm
sticking to kde for now when it comes to arabic support :-(.
] [Thread Prev