Accented Greek

Hello,

It seems that the default Gtk input method doesn't contain the compose
sequences for accented Greek letters, so to type Greek normally one has
to select manually the "X Input Method". Should this be made the default
for Greek locales, so that users don't have to select anything and can
type straight ahead? Or is it better to add the Greek compose sequences
to the default input method? Or maybe both?

Also, can someone point me to the place in the source where the built-in
compose sequences are defined? I couldn't find it with a quick look
through the Gtk+ 2 sources.

BTW, is there documentation for the other Gtk input methods? That
is, which key sequence produces which characters?

Thanks for any help!

--
Alexandros Diamantidis * adia hellug gr