Burmese TTF Unicode font?

I've been collecting a bunch of translations in a
Unicode web page here:
www.geocities.com/hippietrail/unicode.html

Somebody sent me a gif of the Burmese translation
which I started to try to convert but it was too
difficult without a Unicode font.  I can't find any-
thing on the net.  I know Pango has some support for
Burmese rendering so what font are you using?  Is it
a Unicode font?  Is it TTF?  Maybe the guys doing
the Burmese support can convert the gif to Unicode
for me (:

Thanks for any info.  Andrew Dunbar.

=====
http://linguaphile.sourceforge.net http://www.abisource.com