Re: Updated Indic Patches
- From: Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Eric Mader <mader jtcsv com>
- Cc: Aditya Gilra <aditya_gilra yahoo com>, Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi>, <gtk-i18n-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Updated Indic Patches
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 14:21:24 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 27 Feb 2002, Eric Mader wrote:
> At 08:44 AM 2/26/2002, Alex Larsson wrote:
> >What would be really cool is if someone wrote a pango shaper for win32
> >based on uniscribe. That would immediately support a load of scripts.
> >/ Alex
> Well, Windows 2000/XP can draw text given a font, a list of glyph IDs and
This is what the pango win32 backend currently does.
> so it shouldn't be that hard to write a psuedo Xft renderer for
But i fail to see what this has to do with Xft.
] [Thread Prev