Translating pictures

Well, for Right-to-left languages, we somehow need to translate pictures.
Saw that Return-like picture that appears before the OK buttons? That
needs to be mirrored for Arabic, Hebrew and Persian. Sometimes dumb
mirroring is enough, but some other times we may need to show a new
picture with some parts mirrored but not the others.

Just a thought. Any suggestions?

--
Roozbeh Pournader               | Sometimes I forget to reply to emails.
Sharif University of Technology | Some other times I don't find the time.