pango ft2: why Georgian and ethiopic are disabled ?

Kaixo!

In modules/basic-ft2.c I see that Georgian, ethiopic script, and
unified canadian syllabics are not covered... why ?

Those ranges are not complex scripts, they could be covered and work
the same way as cyrillic or armenian ranges.
Is there some reason why they are out ? (while they are in in basic-xft.c)

Also; I saw that Lao isn't supported.
For unicode encoded fonts, it works much the same as Thai; would
it be ok to just add the relevant range to the basic-* modules or would
it be better to create a separate module like for Thai (but to my knowledge
there isn't any non-OpenType font with better glyph selections than the
tis620-0 equivalent)

Thanks

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://chanae.stben.be/pablo/		PGP Key available, key ID: 0xD9B85466
[you can write me in Walloon, Spanish, French, English, Italian or Portuguese]