imethiopic.c offered

Greetings,

With some direction by Robert Brady I've managed to modify
modules/input/iminuktitut.c into a working input method for
Ethiopic script.  It is available here:

  http://www.geez.org/IM/imethiopic.tar.gz
  (contains imethiop.c and an updated Makefile)

It is at an 85% complete stage, I'm posting to the group now
in case I'm hit by a truck before I can attend to the remaining
15% :)

Presently I don't see any issues that would block the completion
for Ethiopic.  I can see one or two issues were some enhancement
can be made for Ethiopic script support (actually it would
benefit any script), I have no way of knowing if the issue is
pango or IM related, or somewhere else in GTk+.  Is the maintainer
for the input method modules available on this list?

thanks,

/Daniel