Re: Another --> Re: GtkMovementStep of GtkTextView

On Mon, 21 May 2001, Mark Leisher wrote:

> To have an I-beam cursor blinking in the middle of a LAM-ALIF ligature
> may seem perfectly natural to native users of the Arabic script, [...]

Well, not natural, but really fine fun. I have always thought of this as a
luxury I won't pay for personally. But now it seems great. And yes, I have
used software without the "cursor between Lam and Alef" for many years,
without pain. Some of them even deleted the whole ligature when I pressed
the backspace after it (but this was a pain ;-)).

--roozbeh