TADA! Pango Tamil patch

Hi,
    Over the past week I've been trying to contact the  people who
created the origianl fonts from which I got the glyhps for the Pango
tamil fonts.They don't have a web presence and I wasn't able to contact
them by their phone numbers.They have given the fonts free for download
in the Tamil State Government's Computing web site, with no specific
license mentioned.So I have just mentioned them as public domain fonts
in the README file.

So here are the patches again with the LGPL clauses, code with the reqd.
style and the fonts with a short README.

http://vikram1024.tripod.com/tamil-pango-patch.diff.gz
http://vikram1024.tripod.com/tamil-xft.tar.gz

http://vikram1024.tripod.com/tamil-fonts.tar.gz

And hope Owen still has the list of things that have to go out.