Re: [Werner LEMBERG <wl gnu org>] [Devel] FT 1.x updated to OpenType 1.3

Hi Werner,

I know Arabic/farsi scripts, but have no knowledge of GSUB/GPOS. So I
don't know what to look for in these images. They look quite identical
to me -- except for perhaps some at the pixel-level.

Roozbeh should be sleeping right now -- and I don't know where u r
located. If I can be of help, let me know.

regards,
ali

--
       "Current version is 0.0.3 (seems to be stable)."