Re: Thai/Devanagari in GNOME Terminal

Hi Robert,

]
] On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, Chookij Vanatham wrote:
]
] > I do understand that we shouldn't break terminal semantics but please
] > clearify me what I did suggested to have CTL script support in terminal
] > and it breaks terminal semantics then, I can think about it more, please.
]
] wcwidth() should either be honoured, or a way of replacing it should be
] found.
]
] wcwidth() lying is not acceptable, apps are going to depend upon this for
] tabulation in the near future.

Then, could you share any other idea to have Devanagari in terminal ?

Chookij V.

]
] --
] Robert Brady