Re: Looking for info on developing pango shapers for indian languages

Kaixo!

On Mon, Oct 16, 2000 at 03:25:06AM +0100, Robert Brady wrote:

>   sanskrit: Currently, pango doesn't pass language info to the renderer.
>             So there is really no way of doing this seperately from the
>             general Devanagari renderer. This needs fixing in any case...

Doesn't the ISCII standard yhas some provision for that ?
I know that is the case for the Hindi vs Mahrati half form of ra
(the Mahrati one is encoded ra + nukta + virama)

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://www.srtxg.easynet.be/		PGP Key available, key ID: 0x8F0E4975