Re: Industry Thai Cell-Clustering Rules

Kaixo!

On Thu, Nov 09, 2000 at 01:26:49AM +0700, Theppitak Karoonboonayanan wrote:

> I meaned to say the meanings of "cell" and "cluster" are not the same.
> The "cell" is actually used in allcating space for display, while "cluster"
> is sometimes wider than a "cell", in the case of SaraAm.

By the way, what is the position of the Wtt2.0 about the SaraAm ambiguity
(for people not knowing what the problem is: SaraAm is a codepoint in tis-620
which in fact corresponds to the combination of *two* other tis-620 chars;
that is, a same visual representation ca nbe typed two ways).

Is there a standard way to write words where SaraAm could be used ?

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://www.srtxg.easynet.be/		PGP Key available, key ID: 0x8F0E4975