Re: Re: Re: Bidirectional Bugs in Hebrew (fwd)

Hello!

>The idea is that you leave the minus for math (perhaps you also leave it
> mapped on the keypad) and use hyphen where a hyphen is used:

Excuse me, but using hyphen does not solve the problem. How do I choose one
time to use hyphen and one time to use minus?
The choice should be really simple.
Since Pango checks the letters before rendering them, would it be possible
to use it to check wether it should be a hyphen or minus?

You mentioned that Xfree 4 will have he symbols file. Won't that mean that
the default language will be hebrew? In order to switch languages you will
still need to load a file with xbcomp.

We have to find a simple solution for this problem, that basicly
everybody's grandma can use, without complex stuff.

Uri David Akavia