Re: Let's finanlize Cell-Clustering rule implementing in Thai Pango Engine

Hi Owen, Robert, Pablo, K.Theppitak,

I want to change my vote.
I want to vote to Option 3: Only Implement Wtt2.0.

Chookij V.

] Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 22:21:24 +0100
] From: Pablo Saratxaga <pablo mandrakesoft com>
] Subject: Re: Let's finanlize Cell-Clustering rule implementing in Thai Pango
Engine
] To: gtk-i18n-list gnome org
]
] Kaixo!
]
] On Fri, Nov 03, 2000 at 11:49:13AM -0800, Chookij Vanatham wrote:
]
] > I just want to see if we can finalize or agree about how users will be
] > able to choose whichever Cell-clustering rule for their own need.
] >
] > -------------------------------------------------
] > Option 1: XLFD name
] > =========
] >
] > -tis620.wtt2.0
] >
] > --------------------------------------------------
] > Option 2: User Configuration file or something
] > =========
] >
] >    if (user_asked_for_wtt2_on_cell_clustering())
] >      {
] >         use_wtt2();
] >      }
] >    else
] >      {
] >         dont_use_wtt2();
] >      }
] > --------------------------------------------------
]
] Option 3: Only implement Wtt2.0
] =========
]
] > Here is my vote.
] >
] > 	OPTION 2
]
] I vote for Option 3; unless someone can prove that other cell clustering
] mechanism have any real interest.
]
] --
] Ki ça vos våye bén,