Re: Clustering rules (was Re: Adding tis620.2533-0...)
- From: Chookij Vanatham <chookij vanatham eng sun com>
- To: chookij vanatham eng sun com, robert suse co uk
- Cc: gtk-i18n-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Clustering rules (was Re: Adding tis620.2533-0...)
- Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 14:40:59 -0800 (PST)
] Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 23:38:20 +0000 (GMT)
] From: Robert Brady <robert suse co uk>
] Subject: Re: Clustering rules (was Re: Adding tis620.2533-0...)
] X-Sender: robert janus arrow
] To: Chookij Vanatham <chookij vanatham eng sun com>
] Cc: gtk-i18n-list gnome org
] MIME-version: 1.0
] On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, Chookij Vanatham wrote:
] > Thanks for this info and I need to do some more homework for this
] > to make sure that Pango's Devanagari support will be workable well with
] > Hindi font we have on Solaris.
] Is this a font we could redistribute freely?
I will check with my boss about this. I have no clue at this time
but hopefully, I will try to have its layout as much similar as
what X86 has.
] If so, I'd be happy to do whatever it takes to support it.
Thanks a lot, Robert. I'll get back to you asap.
Thanks again for all.
] Robert Brady
] robert suse co uk
] [Thread Prev