Re: Pango Status Report, 25 April 2000

 ---- you wrote:

> General news:
>
>  Robert Brady has contributed a shaper for Devanagari.
>  Eventually, we hopefully we can share some code between
>  the different Indic languages, but this looks like
>  a very good start.

Looking out to test the devanagari stuff but could not get to display the Hindi part in HELLO.utf8
Where can I get iso10646-dev encoded font file (I think the module looks up for this encoding) ? I have some devanagari fonts but they are either iso8849 or iso10646 and produces blanks.

TIA
-swapan

PS: google.com did not return any hits when searched using keyword 'iso10646-dev'

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com