GUnicodeEncodingType enum

     Hello,
	If I'm going to start using Glib's Unicode functions, I could
really use something like this:

enum {
  G_UTF8,
  G_UTF16BE,
  G_UTF16LE,
  G_UTF32BE,
  G_UTF32LE,
  G_UCS2,
  G_UCS4
} GUnicodeEncodingType;

	I'm not sure whether the distinction in byte order is necessary or
called for, or if UCS can be specified when allowing for different byte
orders.  A Unicode person will need to make a sensible suggestion.

	Also, I've read on one FAQ that UTF-32 is just another name for
UCS-4 invented for political reasons, but I read at www.unicode.org that
UTF-32 is actually a subset of UCS-4 (ye gods).  So we might want
something along the lines of #define G_UTF32 G_UCS4 in there.

	Any objections to adding such a beast to gunicode.h?  My program
needs to know what kind of internal conversion to do at runtime...

Thanks,
Derek