Re: Pango and units

"Daniele Medri" <madrid@linux.it> writes:

> Hi Owen...
> i look your work on Pango and i find that the name is not definitely.
>
> Why don't change "pango" into "Pangea".
> Pangea is the main preistorical continent.. when Americas, Australia and
> other continents are one.
> This could be following the main sense of your work.. link different
> languages anche char signs.

Well, I just removed the note about the name being final from the
web page last night...

"Pangea" is a pretty good name, but I don't want to confuse things with
a further name change now we have the domain, a web page up, etc.

Thanks for the suggestion, though. We can keep it in mind if we need to
name another related library.