Unicode console font

Hi all.

I've made the beginning of a unicode console font. You can download it
at http://members.xoom.com/langkjer/unicode.bdf.gz

It's bdf format right now because I'm using xmbdfed but eventually I
will use 'export -> psf' to create the final font. I basically took the
glyphs from the other consolefonts provided with my Linux Redhat box
and some from 8x13B and changed them here and there to provide
consistency. The licence will be GPL because some of the fonts used are
GNU.

Please post/send your comments/suggestions/additions etc.

--
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards
Birger Langkjer