Re: Is the list widget supporting Japanese ?

Akira Higuchi wrote:

> I believe that the list widget can handle Japanese correctly. Actually
> it works fine on my system without doing special. Conceivably your source
> code is accidentally in wrong encoding (e.g., iso-2022-jp or shift-jis),
> or you may have forgotten to set a fontset for the list widget.

Hi,

Yes it looks like I have a problem somewhere. I'm tracking it but it is
possible to be in the way the VDK (the C++ classes that I use) wrapp the
gtk. When I fill the list at run time, the text is correctly displayed
in Japanese (discovered this after I sent the e-mail).

Ionutz

PS: If you have time tomorrow and would like to see my program, we can
arange something :-). I'm in the Enginerring Building, Room L358.