Document function declarations in header

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to generate HTMLs from one .h file, that describes some API.
In result HTML I see there's no functions, only described structs and enums.

Is it possible to generate documentation, if "documentation comments" are written near declaration of functions (not definitions)?

P.S. it's ok to scan all the code, the issue is that I would like to keep the comments in header.

Thanks!
--
Atentamente,
Aleksandr Slobodeniuk