Re: Document function declarations in header

Yes, it works, thanks :)

--
Atentamente,
Aleksandr Slobodeniuk

02.02.2018, 23:00, "Stefan Sauer" <ensonic hora-obscura de>:
On 01/31/2018 04:45 PM, Aleksandr Slobodeniuk wrote:
> It should be possible to have function doc-comments in the header.

Yes, thanls, I've found the reason of problem.

All function declarations had macro first, which is actually empty. Like:
_MACRO_ int my_function();

Gtk-doc 1.25 didn't include that functions to sections.txt/xml/html .
But if I write enter after macro, like this:

_MACRO_
int my_function();

Then it works, no matter where I'm writing the "documentation comments" (in header or code).

Looks like a bug in a parser.

The parser parses 'C'. Before the preprocessor runs a c/h file is not necessarily valid. For non standard macros, you can tell gtkdoc to ignore them. Use e.g. SCAN_OPTIONS="--ignore-decorators=_MACRO_" in Makefile.am.

Stefan
--
Atentamente,
Aleksandr Slobodeniuk