Re: What is the license of generated files?

On 07/19/2013 01:20 PM, Tobias Mueller wrote:
Aloha :)

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 01:00:24PM +0300, Luc Pionchon wrote:
Especially here we are talking about three very basic icons
(navigation icons). It is trivial to do new ones if (re)licensing is a
problem.

cool. That's probably the easiest thing to do.

Cheers,
  Tobi
So, ho do we do this practically? we could replace the original files
with new files, put them into a subdir and add a COPYING note there that
declares them as public domain?

Stefan