Re: Translation of GTK+ 3 Reference Manual

On 01/28/2012 11:02 PM, Rogelio Guzmán wrote:
Hello.

  I have just discovered the GTK+ Reference Manual at http://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/3.0/;
I have always wanted some how to contribute to gtk or Gnome.

Hi,

please write to the GnomeDoc list. This list is about the gtk-doc tool that is used to generate API documentation.

Stefan

Can I help with a translation of this reference manual to Spanish?

I have not fund a spanish version of this manual.

due to my "rookienes", I can do it in my spare time and post it in my homepage with a label like "Unofficial Translation"

maybe with the help of others with work, opinions and critics could became an official translation, and if not; there will be no problem with me.

I would like to hear your opinions

Regards
_______________________________________________ gtk-doc-list mailing list gtk-doc-list gnome org http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gtk-doc-list